Monday, December 11, 2006

Welcome to Right Wing Toledo

Greetings to one and all. Right Wing Toledo is a my venture into skewering the left on all political levels, local, statewide, and national. I may not post as often as I want, and it may be too much for some.

I will entertain intelligent comments, and even debate of my points within reason. In other words, irrational emotion-driven posts (such as "you suck", "baby killer", "you're a _____") are not welcome. However, if you can make your point, and back it up with facts (MoveOn.org is not a source of facts), I may take notice.

Until next time,
Margaritas ante Porcos

2 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Right Wing Toledo,

Welcome to blogging!

As you may have already notived, I've linked to your blog on mine ;-)

Jeffrey Smith said...

Keep it up. This sort of thing is needed. The mob howling for your blood forms on the left, but bloodthirsty mobs usually do. Don't let the porcos get you down, though the end of that particular quote isn't encouraging.